For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Surgery Update #3

Sarah continues to do well and recovering quicker than I could have imagined. It is amazing how much they can do with the heart and the resilience of kids. Today we found our that Sarah's heart function has decreased and they are starting her on an ACE inhibitator. Praying that everything goes well and we will be home soon. She was up and running around today, however I don't think she felt as good as Sat. She has not been eating and drinking as much so looking for a better day tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to check in and see how your sweet Sarah is doing after having the Glenn. I know our daughters are on a very close timeline with the same diagnosis. If I could find you on FB, I'd like to add you there, but I'm not sure where you guys live! I'm Angie Johnson on FB and located in Turner, OR. My profile pic shows me and Raimey. If you can find me there....please send me a friends request so I can follow your journey!

    ~Angie J.

    www.bringingrooroohome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete