For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

We have RA!!!!

I don't even know how to explain how I feel!! I have never been so excited about a piece of paper!! The RA is our official Referral Acceptance from China. It gets the ball rolling in multiple ways, we will send to US gov't for their official approval and then to US consulate office in China. So many steps, but things are really starting to move quickly. With the medical expedite we are anticipating travel at the end of April or very early May. WOW - 5 weeks!!! With the RA we are now officially allowed to share her precious pictures....she is so adorable. We have submitted a request for updated information and pictures and I hope to get those end of next week.

With the travel coming up so quickly we did have to make a decision to not do surgery in China. I know that the Lord has opened so many doors through this process and I just sit in awe so many days at how he cares about EVERY detail! I am so thankful out of all the people in all the world he has found us worth of this precious child!

Please be praying for the remaining steps and Sarah's health! Ok, I am going to try and attempt to upload photos!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your RA!!!! Praying you get your sweet girl home quickly so you can hold her throughout the coming days and procedures. We are with AWAA too and our timelines are very similar (except for the expedite). We are day 51 into our RA wait.

    Prayers for your family!!

    ReplyDelete