For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

One Step Closer...

I received an e-mail today from our USCIS (customs and immigration) office that she has received our file and it will be approved today!  YEAH!!!  One step closer.  We have to wait and receive the letter in the mail to send for Article 5 to be issued.  The file will also be sent to the National Visa Center (NVC) for Sarah's visa.  Several steps to go - but we are getting so close.  With every step my heart is so filled with emotions!  I just can't wait to hold our precious little girl in my arms!

The house is slowly getting ready - we are adding a room (will be a game room) that is almost done (should be ready this week).  Furniture for the kids room is going to be delivered tomorrow - everything is falling into place.  God's timing is always perfect - even if I am impatient and want it all now!

I sit in awe of what a mighty Savior we serve.  When we started this process I was excited and could not imagine all that we have been through and the growth I would experience.  I was excited, but knew very little about adoption.  Through the process I thank God that he brought us here and we were obedient - this child was meant to be ours!  Mitchell & Allie talk about their sister all the time, they have made signs welcoming her home and I love to hear them pray for her (at home, school and church)!  What a learning experience for them as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment