For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, April 26, 2012

:-) God grace is good!!

We have final dates and we are going to be able to travel next week!!! YEAH!!  I am so happy, I think Jerry was looking forward to having a couple extra days, but I was NOT!

We are looking to leave on Thurs. 5/3 and return on Wed. 5/16.  Flights have gotten crazy expensive, but just praying the travel agency will be able to find some good deals.

We have 6 days to get ready - but I am always up for a good challenge! 

Monday, May 7th will be "Gotcha Day" - the day we get Sarah!!

Thanks for all the prayers, yesterday was not a good day - in many ways, but God's grace is new everyday and I am so thankful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment